Monday, June 6, 2011

Twilight "Breaking Dawn Pt 1"




So last night on the MTV Movie Awards they ended it by showing the Exclusive World Premier of The Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn Pt 1" trailer. For those that have read the books well they know how it ends, but for those of us that read the books after the movie. (So the movie does not get spoiled by the book)So how many of you Twi-Hards will be waiting in line for the midnight showing of this movie this coming November.They filmed part of this movie in Rio De Janeiro Brazil which has some of the greatest beaches on the planet The movies are not fantastic but they are entertaining so I will watch it when it comes to Redbox. . Comments?

6 comments:

Kazarak said...

I was never a fan of anything Twilight, but Rio De Janeiro is stunningly beautiful, so who knows.

Dejch said...

cant say if that kiss is so good :)

Patres said...

Bitch gets pregnant with a little devil baby, Jacob falls in love with it (to add pedophilia to the zoophilia and necrophilia already involved in these books) and then that's that. Oh and the chick becomes a vampire.
Don't even ask me how I know this.

Kathryn said...

Ooooh can't wait for Breaking Dawn!

David said...

I don't think I'd be waiting in line for 8 hours to watch it, I won't make that mistake again. Haha. But, I'm interested in how they're going to be ending the series. I'm much more excited about Harry Potter, though.

kimwalters said...

I like all the Twilight movies so far. I would see this one when it comes out.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCPenney Coupons